Talent & Culture Agent
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Talent & Culture Agent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Talent & Culture Agent to join Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
- Supporting the administrative part of the new hire process (screening, contracts, updating of HR systems)
- Helping out where necessary during the preboarding and onboarding of employees, i.e. staying in touch with them, answering their questions, sending them relevant material etc.
- General administration and coordination
- Answering all internal and external HR-related queries and requests
- Maintaining and updating employee records
- Scheduling meetings, events, interviews, etc. Being the go-to person for employees with benefits-related questions and problems
- Administering employee health and welfare plans
- Tracking benefit plans (healthcare, retirement, etc.)
- Generating reports on general HR activity
- Preparing materials for the performance review
- Assisting with performance management procedures
- Organizing performance reviews
- Assisting with the monthly , yearly events and planning .
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs for HR
- Must have excellent oral, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be effective at handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
- Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island is a unique resort; where exclusivity and luxury define every experience, every time. Our luxurious family getaway is located on the pristine beach of Saadiyat Island with its clear blue waters and fine white sands overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
- At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding