People & Culture Manager (12-month FTC)
Ennismore London | Ninth Floor 70 Colombo St, SE1 8DP, London, UK
We are looking for an organised and passionate People & Culture Manager to be part of our fast growing Ennismore head office team, based at Working From_ in Southwark.
Here’s your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with a reputation for disrupting the industry. Reporting to our VP of People & Culture for UK and Europe, you will partner our creative, development and operations teams to provide people related advice, support and challenge thinking across our head office.
This is a 12 month fixed-term Maternity Cover contract.
What you'll do...
- Establish partnerships with our creative, development and operations teams to provide advice, support and challenge thinking across our head office.
- Inform and drive our People strategy to drive business performance and get the best from our people.
- Work with our RPO to attract and recruit top talent – including building on our Diversity & Inclusion work.
- Support our Head of Learning & Development to ensure the growth and development of the team, ensuring our team are supported to reach their full potential.
- Drive our review process, providing coaching, advice and support leaders in creating a high-performance culture.
- Play an integral part in implementing, embedding and demonstrating commitment to D&I initiatives.
- Be an ambassador for employee engagement practices and champion the link between employee engagement and business performance.
- You’ll oversee the nuts and bolts of our operations from our policies, processes and procedures ensuring we are always up to date.
- Support the Payroll Manager with monthly payroll.
- Work with our benefit brokers to ensure our team are enrolled on our benefit schemes and the information is up to date.
- Keep our team informed of the benefits available to them and the advantages of using them, e.g., Health Shield, Nursery Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, etc.
- You'll get involved in projects. We want to hear your ideas and get your input on how to streamline our processes and to deliver innovative solutions into the business.
What we're looking for...
- Previous experience in a similar People Partner/ People Manager role and a ideally a CIPD qualification (or working towards).
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and jump in and help where needed.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with.
What's in it for you...
- A competitive salary and bonus.
- 25 days holiday (and bank holidays), pension and life insurance.
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!).
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing.
- It’s OK not to be OK; take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through a support help line, gym discounts, virtual GP surgeries and more.
- Treat yourself with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work.
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
Thank you for applying!