Sales Internship (SDR)
Working From_ Brussels | Sq. Victoria Régina 1, 1210 Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Belgium
The Hoxton & Working From_ is making its way to Brussels!
In May 2023, we opened our first hotel and co-working space in the city of Brussels.
The hotel boasts 198 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and coffee shop, a rooftop restaurant and bar with views across the city, and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
Working From_ brings our unique approach to co-working to Brussels. Our 3rd global location features double-height windows, a mixture of memberships and office spaces, open kitchen pantries, and transparent policies.
What you'll do...
- Helping the Sales Manager with all commercial leads, both inbound and outbound
- Conducting cold calls and lead searches for all membership types
- Supporting the sales team in researching and qualifying new sales leads
- Assisting the Sales Manager in various sales projects and reporting tasks
- Collaborating on onsite sales visits and providing support to the team in general
- Helping with the welcoming process for new members
- Acting as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) in the sales process
What we're looking for...
- Currently enrolled in a Belgian educational institution (mandatory)
- Seeking a 2 to 6 months internship
- Proficient in Flemish, English is mandatory and French is a bonus
- Internship available for management trainees
- Excellent communication skills, both written as spoken
- Demonstrates a passion for sales
- Proficient in IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Energized and enthusiastic, ready to tackle each day's challenges
- Humble, with no egos or drama
- Pays attention to detail
- Embraces individuality; no clones in suits
- Always sees the glass as half-full
What's in it for you...
- Enjoy a complimentary meal per day
- Access excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your loved ones, even if you decide to move on!
- Receive comprehensive training to help you settle into your role, participate in learning academies to broaden your skill set, and benefit from development opportunities that empower you to think, make, and thrive at work
- Take time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Participate in regular team get-togethers, from casual team drinks to our (quite special!) events; we know how to have a good time!
- Work in a positive environment with superb offices in central Brussels
- Be an integral part of a young, diverse and great team