25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
We are currently looking for Bartender to join the tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25h TRIBE!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You’ll take care of our guests – hand in glove with your colleagues, and from early till late
- You’ll get everything ready for the shift, and take care to ensure that it’s all cleared away again afterwards
- You’ll work independently, even when the going is hectic and your feet hurt and you’ll help, serve, mix drinks.
- You’ll help out wherever things are the most hectic, and every day you’ll learn something new
- You’ll know all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
- You’ll manage the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
- You’ll serves guests at the bar, organising his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers
- You’ll apply the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Your experience and skills include:
- You’ve completed a hotel & catering course, and have gained experience in a bar
- You can motivate your fellow staff and take joint responsibility for planning staff duties and organising the bar.
- You’re keen to work in a bar and gain your first experience there.
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character