Mondrian Hong Kong | Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, China
Culture Focused / Environment & Sustainability / Diversity & Inclusion / Professional Development and Giving Back are core values of Mondrian Hong Kong, the soon to be opened luxury lifestyle hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Part of Ennismore in a joint venture with Accor, creating the fastest growing Lifestyle Hospitality Company globally, is an agent of change, fueled by bold, captivating design and an expressive, playful mindset.
We are looking for passionate people who share our values and are excited to be at the heart of the most exciting cultural scenes in the world, providing a playful framework for guests and locals alike to immerse themselves in Mondrian’s progressive, forward-thinking approach.
Join us on this incredible pre-opening journey pushing boundaries and delivering a modern approach that surprises and challenges the status quo.
Mondrian is part of Ennismore, a multinational company comprising 15 brands; 130 operating hotels and resorts, with over 140 in the pipeline; 76 iconic venues, and over 300 restaurants and bars.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for secretarial and administrative support for Finance Department such as maintaining adequate stocks of office supplies and coordinating mail to ensure efficient operations
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records in accordance with policies and procedures
- Maintain and update contracts and Insurance
- Prepare correspondence, monthly reports, minutes of meetings, etc.
- Coordinate with internal departments, external vendors and suppliers for daily operations
- Ensure all office equipment and their maintenance schedules are followed-up properly
- Support other ad-hoc business assignments as required
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of PC and office application software
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in the hospitality industry, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Well-organized, details minded and strong administrative skills
- Good command of verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
Please send your CV to email@example.com