Assistant Restaurant Manager Ribelli (f/m/d)
At the RIBELLI restaurant, everything revolves around genuine Italian cuisine: from pizza and oven dishes to wine and Italian craft beer. At RIBELLI, the name says it all. There is a little rebel in each of us, who wants to outdo the ordinary, Italian mainstream cuisine every day anew. Because we ourselves are anything but ordinary, which is why the service is informally personal in typical 25hours fashion.
The RIBELLI team will ensure an unforgettable and authentic "cucina popolare" experience and is looking forward to meeting you!
COME AS YOU ARE & SHOW HOW YOU CARE...
... in a 4 day week.
Enjoy 3 days off every week and the opportunity to organize your free time more flexibly!
How does your working day looks like...
- You'll be responsible for scheduling, leading the team and supporting your colleagues in their development in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager
- You make sure that our guests are not only full, but also happy and satisfied
- You ensure correct billing and clean administrative processes
- You help with budgeting and manage the restaurant in an entrepreneurial manner
- You are a competent and open-minded contact and sparring partner for our external concept partner
- You support your colleagues with an infectious smile when all the guests order at the same time. You also stay on top of spontaneous changes of plan
Your personality counts more then your CV...
• You have already gained management experience in a similar function
• You have completed an apprenticeship in gastronomy
• You can inspire your colleagues as well as your guests. In addition, charming communication is easy for you, even when things get tricky.
• You are enthusiastic about good food and like to discover new concepts
• You are a doer - and openly admit when you have done something wrong.
• You bring not only your skills, but also your character to the table
What`s in it for you...
- Only work 4 days the week as a full-time team member
Get to know all the other 25hours Hotels and stay for free for a maximum of 10 nights per year as a employee
Get an extra allowance for travelling by public transport and take advantage of fantastic offers from our cooperative partners!
Take advantage of being a part of Ennismore and get generous discounts when visiting our bars and restaurants as well as booking hotel rooms all over the world
Benefits from great offers from our numeros cooperations partners
Reconcile your personal situation with work - we are open to parttime employments and other adjustments
Be part of our hilarous staff parties and much more...