As a Stewarding Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the Stewarding function and be accountable for the hotel's performance.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
- To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To supervise general cleaning duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager or Stewarding Manager according to the standards established in the Department Operations Manual.
- To supervise the cleaning and washing of dishes according to the established performance standards.
- To supervise cleaning and washing of pots, pans and other kitchen utensils according to performance standards.
- To handle operating equipment and kitchen equipment with care in order to reduce minimum breakages.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Rixos Standards of Performance.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work.
- To have a full knowledge on the usage of chemicals.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To supervise that garbage runs are strictly adhered to and areas are cleaned according to the established standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in 5* hotel or similar.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS