Guest Service Manager
TRIBE Canary Wharf | 15 Water St, London E14 9QG, UK
We are looking for a Guest Service Manager to be part of our team at TRIBE, Canary Wharf, as we launched our first TRIBE Hotel into the London market this summer.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to head up an exciting hospitality concept that is new to the London market.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
What you’ll do…
- Support the running of our day-to-day Front Office, leading and inspiring our receptionists to create a memorable, effortless TRIBE experience for our guests – from when they arrive, over the course of their stay and until they get their bill and head off again
- Lead your team by example, keeping them involved and motivated; help them feel empowered and supported, confident in providing top experiences for our guests and comfortable turning to you with questions
- Contribute to our success as a business by making sure the right rates are being used, managing overbooking levels and working with the team to make sure we have a full and happy house
- Making sure everything is running smoothly and looking sharp, working with the team to find solutions to any hick-ups
What we are looking for…
- Hotel or leisure-related experience in a similar role
- If you’re familiar with Opera or similar front desk operating system and understand GDS that would be a big advantage
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
- You are a natural at leading and managing a team, someone who creates a tight-knit community thanks to a hands-on management style and enthusiasm.
- You are a born optimist, who always put our guests, colleagues, and communities first.
- You are your authentic self.
- You are a courageous Entrepreneur and can turn your hands to anything and are not frightened to explore and experiment.
Thank you for applying!