Front Office Manager
Hyde London City | 15 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7EF, UK
Hyde London City marks the rebirth of a London icon. This lavish seven-storey, 111-room property at 15 Old Bailey draws upon a rich and storied past to create a luxurious, bespoke hideaway in the heart of the city. Hyde London City will be a destination unto itself, hosting unmatched experiences for locals and ultimately the discerning global traveler.
Hyde is embracing an evolved brand identity that is all about a festival vibe with music at its core. Hyde perfectly balances an elevated bohemian-chic aesthetic with a youthful, laidback ambience. The spaces are defined by vibrant colors and are designed to encourage serendipitous connections and new discoveries around every corner. Hyde is all about the freedom and personal discovery that comes with great music, time with friends and connecting with something bigger.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Front of House team and provide a naturally friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests.
What you'll do...
You will ensure all our guests feel they are treated as individuals and will want to return.
Lead and manage a team of high-energy people who love our guests, by setting and monitoring goals, empowering and developing them, and creating an environment where people can be themselves.
Management of departmental costs and ensure that all expenses are kept in line with budget guidelines.
Ensure that all hotel Standard Operating procedures are trained and adhered to, also pro-actively identifying opportunities to improve and enhance processes and procedures.
Ensure a good relationship is maintained between Front Office, Housekeeping, Maintenance and R&B.
To be fully aware, and competent in, all health and safety procedures and policies.
To be a member of the hotel crisis and fire teams and to be fully conversant in all related procedures.
Achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of customer service to both external and internal customers, forging long-term relationships with suppliers and contractors.
Assist the sales team with site inspections and be confident on the hotel facilities.
What we're looking for...
- Most important is that you know how to provide a great and memorable guest experience – whether it’s for someone staying with us or just stepping in for a drink or a bite to eat.
- You have experience in a similar role, or as an Assistant looking for further development with a demonstrable track record of excelling in Front Office operations and procedures.
- You will be required to work flexible shift patterns which will include days and nights, weekdays, and weekends to support the duty management team, as and when required.
- A natural at leading and managing others, you lead by example and create an environment where your team can be their best self.
- Your humble and open to ideas. We leave our egos at the door and help get it done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of something bigger and have fun along the way.
What's in it for you...
- Opportunity to take party in an amazing opening team, Hyde is doing it differently
- The chance to make your mark in a fast-growing Brand
- Learning opportunities to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make, and thrive at work
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact
- The opportunity to be yourself and collaborate with other bright minds in a relaxed, innovative culture
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family of brands.
Hyde is an equal opportunity employer. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.