Banyan Tree - Alula
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- To prepare the daily schedule requirements and to issue post-patrol assignments to Security Officers for the duration of their shifts.
- To supervise all aspects of key distribution and control according to policies and procedures of the Resort and to report any discrepancy immediately to superiors.
- To maintain legible and accurate records of all control centre documents to include General Security Log, Key Control, Lost and Found and Visitor Passes.
- To continuously maintain and service all equipment related, or assigned, to the department, as specified in equipment manuals.
- To ensure that all Resort vehicles are properly maintained. To control the car log books, distribution of car keys, damages and kilometers driven per day.
- To review scheduled functions, group, or VIP arrivals and special events and to discuss special instructions with relevant departments.
- To be flexible with work hours, regardless of time, during day, or night, in order to personally facilitate security arrangements of cases that require special treatment and handling.
- To liaise with local authorities in order to identify activities that may affect the operation of the hotel such as seasonal events, current community crime trends, political activism and other, and to share any such concerns with superiors.
- To provide access, when required, to high-risk areas, exercising vigilance for the protection of assets and to secure the area when access is no longer required.
- To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To control access to crime/natural disaster scenes in order to preserve evidence while awaiting the arrival of authorities.
- To attend to reports and to follow-up on all reported guest disturbances, or alleged theft incidents ensuring that the established policies and procedures are adhered to. To conduct special investigation on high profile security matters and to prepare reports for managements review.
- To supervise the maintenance of the security log entries and to track all security officer patrol reports and subsequent security activities.
- To oversee the intervention of all guest room safes and to maintain a logbook where all occurrences are recorded.
- To review all occurrence reports prepared by security officers ensuring that they have complete, relevant and accurate information and to follow up.
- To be fully involved in the fire safety protection program in collaboration with the Engineering department, and all other concerned departments, as per hotel policy.
- To ensure that all new ambassadors are briefed and / or trained in Fire Prevention / Fire Fighting Procedures relevant to their position.
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.