Head Waiter – Albie
The Hoxton Southwark are looking for a Head Waiter / Waitress with experience who want to have fun, develop, progress and be part of our Albie Restaurant.
Our latest addition to The Hoxton family, and our third in London, has a bustling & relaxed ground floor bar and restaurant for breakfast, lunch & dinner (and a killer brunch on weekends) where we’re putting seasonal cocktails and non-alcoholic options on the table.
We are looking for candidates with relevant experience, who are full of enthusiasm, willing to learn and take pride in being part of this unique dining experience.
What you’ll do…
- Simply put: You’re the face of our guests’ experience and you bring your own flavour to the(ir) table, making sure that from the moment they arrive to when they leave, they’re having an amazing experience that makes Seabird their new favourite dining destination.
- Deliver 5 star service with personality
What we're looking for...
- 2+ years previous experience in a busy restaurant or bar
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What’s in it for you…
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and life insurance
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
Thank you for applying!