Assistant Director of Sales
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
- Maintains and maximizes the utilization of all automated sales and reservations systems involved with corporate accounts, Embassies, Consulates, and associations.
- Supervises the existence of an efficient customer database system (OPERA), ANAIS which will be capable of identifying to report sales calls and other sales activities and maintains a vigorous updating exercise in certain periods of time.
- Projects and prepares the participation procedure for domestic or international corporate trade shows, roads-shows, sales blitzes, etc., and participates in such professional business-related events when assigned by DOS.
- Exceeds personal sales goals as well as segment goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Assist to group and catering segment with group confirmations, sales tactics, leading the team to achieve group and banquet targets.
- Building the corporate RFP wish list and preparing a strong business case to generate new global partners in coordination with regional key account managers.
- Responsible for achievement of objectives, as outlined in the market team’s action plans.
- Identifies prospective customers and establishes revenue goals for existing key accounts and key prospects within their specific market segment.
- Contracts room nights and reviews team members’ contracts, considering the number of rooms, average rate, and total revenue objectives of the hotel.
- Oversees ongoing communication for the market and the global sales network.
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues, and global sales network organization.
- Completing the weekly sales activity targets (sales call, entertainment, telemarketing) assigned by DOS.
- Any assigned task or responsibility by DOS.
Degree in Business Administration and/or Hospitality Management
- Minimum of five years’ experience in international luxury hospitality sector, preferably exposed to MENA region.
- Team leadership, coaching, development, recruitment and alignment within Sales, Marketing and Revenue teams.
- Strategic Commercial planning and execution
- Proactive, passionate, action orientated and result driven.
- Organized, disciplined, dedicated, loyal and a self-starter.
- Focused, energetic and flexible leader with vision.
- Fluent in English and preferably additional foreign languages.
- Assertive but with a diplomatic approach to business.
- Must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- High level commercial & decision making skills.
- Presentation and public speaking attributes.
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows – based computer applications.