The Hoxton, Brussels | Square Victoria Régina 1, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
The Hoxton & Working From_ is making its way to Brussels!
In May 2023, we’ll be opening our first hotel and co-working space in the city of Brussels and we’re looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper to play a crucial part in successfully bringing our concepts to the market.
Reporting to the Head of Rooms, you will be responsible for the overall management of the housekeeping department and Team. Your role is to deliver exceptionally clean rooms and public spaces, within budget, and with a happy and engaged team.
The hotel boasts 198 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and coffee shop, a rooftop restaurant and bar with views across the city and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
Working From_ brings our unique approach to co-working to Brussels. Our 3rd global location features double height windows, a mixture of memberships and office spaces, open kitchen pantries and transparent policies.
What you'll do...
- Take the lead in ensuring our guests experiences are spotless and well put together rooms that they want to come back to.
- Take responsibility in keeping our standards for bedrooms and public areas high, through SOPs, relevant training and regular spot-checks.
- Lead and inspire the housekeeping team by example, creating an environment where they can be themselves, feel supported and empowered and get actively involved in the team’s development to realise their full potential, so we grow together as a Hoxton family.
- Work closely with other teams (Front Office, Maintenance and R&B) towards the overall goal of creating a memorable experience in a beautiful space.
- Play a part in our partnership with our external housekeeping providers.
- Be aware of departmental costs and ensure that all expenses are kept in line with budget guidelines, managing and control Housekeeping stock and monitor orders.
What we're looking for...
- Previous housekeeping experience at a similar level, experience of hotel opening would be a plus.
- You are a natural at leading and managing others, and you lead by example, creating an environment where your team can be their best self.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you: no clones in suits here.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- If we got stuck in a lift together, we’d have a good time and share a few laughs.
What’s in it for you…
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Brussels (and Belgium) and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- 1 meal per day
- Eco-chèques (250€/year)
- GSM + Laptop
- Bonus program
Thank you for applying!