West London here we come…The Hoxton is opening in Shepherd’s Bush!
East, central and south of the river – we’ve got it covered, but we couldn’t resist setting up a new home in West London. In November 2022 we’ll be opening our fourth London Hoxton in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush and we’re looking for a Kitchen Porter to bring our brand to life in our newest postcode.
The Hoxton, Shepherd’s Bush will have 237 bedrooms of different sizes, a new restaurant concept and terrace, our Hox lobby bar and terrace and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events space).
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary up to £13 per hour including TRONC
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical &mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you'll do...
- Responsible for the H&S in your section
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and food safe working area
- Maintain a clean uniform
- Maintain company guidelines for refuse storage and removal
- Attend all training sessions for the culinary team
- Responsible for the safe opening and closing of the designated culinary area
- General maintenance of all culinary areas, equipment, and F&F’s
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
What we're looking for...
- Someone who's comfortable in a fast-moving environment and has a can-do attitude
- Passion for food and a hunger to learn and develop
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Thank you for applying!