Bar Manager (m/w/d)
The Hoxton - Vienna
A new home for The Hoxton, in Vienna, Austria
The Hoxton is continuing its expansion in Europe as we get set to open in another new country and city. Our first Hoxton in Austria will be in the beautiful City of Music, Vienna. Known for its wonderful quality of life we can’t wait to explore every corner of our newest neighbourhood but first we need a team to help us bring the Hox to the market. We are now looking for an experienced Bar Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in successfully launching in this new destination.
You will not go hungry at The Hoxton in Vienna! The hotel will feature 196 bedrooms of varying sizes, a large ground floor restaurant, bar, lobby and terrace, an incredible rooftop restaurant, bar and swimming pool, a basement bar and event spaces including a large auditorium.
Reporting to the Director of F&B, you will be responsible to run a fun, slick and fast-paced bar and café operation, day and night, providing a highly efficient and effective bar service, ensuring standards are maintained and guest needs are anticipated, making them want to come back again and again.
What you’ll do…
- Be creative, share ideas, develop and implement our bar strategy.
- Innovate the The Hoxton, Vienna bar concept and be ahead of the rest with our evolving mindset.
- Know your product and systems inside out.
- Drive service standards through your team – strive for the best for the guest.
- Lead and develop your team, encouraging the The Hoxton family vibe always.
- Own your P&L as if it were you own.
What we’re looking for…
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy bar operations role, with a flair for cocktail making, a keen eye for detail and good understanding of managing a P&L.
- Creative flair, an innovative approach that, paired with fantastic ‘market’ knowledge, means you like doing things differently and trying (almost) anything once.
- Genuine passion for what you to, you can inspire those around and are a natural at leading and managing your team.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you, no clones in suits here.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You’re not precious; we leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to join an exciting hospitality concept that is new to Vienna.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Thank you for applying!