Head of Coworking
Working From_Fulton Market | 200-208 N Green St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
We are looking for an experienced Head of Coworking to join our Working From_ team! The role will be based out of The Hoxton, Chicago. You will be heading two floors of coworking and managing the Membership Engagement and Operations team, as well as the Membership Sales team.
What you'll do...
- Lead and develop team to deliver on Working From_mission & vision
- Liaise with hotel IT, engineering, housekeeping, finance, front office and leadership team to provide an exceptional member and team experience
- Delivering heartfelt service, playing an integral part in upholding a culture of service excellence at Working From_
- Lead a cross functional team of 4 and coworking space of over 400 members
- Lead the Sales Manager to help with all sales efforts and administrative tasks
- Lead and support the Operations and Engagement Manager and Host to ensure we are meeting and surpassing member expectations
- Budget, forecast and P&L ownership
- Manage partnership with Boka group on F&B offering
- Manage vendors and 3rd parties
- Lead and manage all projects, including Capex, for coworking space
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting.
- You will take safety seriously and follow all fire & security procedures, health & safety standards, and ensure you’re working in a safe manner at all times.
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years’ experience in coworking or hospitality leadership
- Commercial real estate or coworking experience is a plus
- You have experience with finance and reporting, think P&L statements.
- You have a proven track record of leading others with empathy towards common goals.
- Passionate about creating memorable experiences for others - guests and colleagues alike.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to adapt.
- You can take ownership of important issues, solve problems and lead effectively .
- You are detailed and articulate. You know just how to keep everything (and one) in order.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re flexible and open to lending a hand where needed.
- You want to join a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new coworking space but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- PTO, great healthcare, competitive salary and package
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest.
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up as part of a global family of brands.
Working From_ Fulton Market
The Hoxton, Chicago is our third hotel in North America, located in the Fulton Market district, an area that is fast evolving and buzzing with a whole host of new stores, inspiring start-ups, swishy global HQs and an exciting bar and restaurants scene to match. It’s where you want to be in Chi-Town.
We have always done coworking...Since 2006 The Hoxton has been home to laptop savvy workers making use of super-fast Wi-Fi and comfy sofas as they hustle away in a place that feels like home. So it feels only natural for us to take our love for great experiences and create a space that offers everything you need to do your (other) day job or take over the world, in our stylish and comfortable surroundings.
Thank you for applying!