Director of Food & Beverage
Our fourth London Hoxton is located in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush, in the beating heart of an eclectic and diverse neighbourhood, With 237 playfully-designed bedrooms and an all-day restaurant - Chet’s serving Thai-American comfort food. Featuring a large open lobby with vintage seating and cosy corners, bedrooms of different sizes, as well as a central wraparound bar and terrace, The Hoxton Shepherd’s Bush is perfectly located for exploring West London. We’re looking for a Director of Food & Beverage to bring our brand to life in our newest London postcode.
Reporting to the General Manager of The Hoxton, Shepherd’s Bush and with a dotted line to the VP Food & Beverage, you will be responsible for all F&B operations throughout the hotel.
What’s in it for you…
- The opportunity to head up our Food & Beverage function for an exciting hospitality concept.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!).
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
What you’ll do…
- Lead a dynamic team, overseeing multiple food and beverage outlets, including a diverse events space.
- Drive revenue through strategic management of commercial initiatives with the leadership team. Your creativity will inspire the team to deliver beyond set expectations.
- Have a firm grip on the P&L and take ownership over the costs of the business, always striving to find efficient solutions whilst keeping the quality high and the experience top notch.
- Work closely with the Head Chef on menu development and to ensure food quality and consistency is always where it should be.
- Both guest and team experience will be at the heart of all you do. You will lead from the front and your presence in the business will be felt by the team and guests alike.
What we’re looking for…
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar food and beverage management/director role, either across multiple sites or a single £5m+ revenue per year business.
- Multi departmental budgeting and forecasting experience; a clear understanding of the financial expectations of a successful restaurant and bar business.
- An ability to manage the budget on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You’ll be expected to report results with a granular understanding of the ongoing trends of the business.
- A natural at leading and managing others, you lead by example and create an environment where your team can be their best self.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
Thank you for applying!