The Hoxton - Vienna
A new home for The Hoxton, in Vienna, Austria
The Hoxton is continuing its expansion in Europe as we get set to open in another new country and city. Our first Hoxton in Austria will be in the beautiful City of Music, Vienna. Known for its wonderful quality of life we can’t wait to explore every corner of our newest neighbourhood but first we need a team to help us bring the Hox to the market. We are now looking for an outgoing Host to join our team and create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
You will not go hungry at The Hoxton in Vienna! The hotel will feature 196 bedrooms of varying sizes, a large ground floor restaurant, bar, lobby and terrace, an incredible rooftop restaurant, bar and swimming pool, a basement bar and event spaces including a large auditorium.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Vienna.
- A competitive package, plenty of opportunity for development and rewards for going the extra mile and living our values.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Regular team get togethers, from our High Fives to our (pretty special!) team parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Pay it forward, refer a friend and get a bonus on us.
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
- A monthly gross wage is offered for this position in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for the hotel and catering industry. Depending on your professional qualifications and experience the Company reserves the right to offer above this.
What you'll do...
- Provide a genuinely welcoming and memorable experience for our guests, from a Hox welcome, to handling any questions and helping out with requests.
- Take reservations over the phone, handle cash and card payments and occasionally help out the team on the floor.
- Anticipate needs and proactively provide solutions so that our guests’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What we're looking for...
- Previous experience in a busy Front of House role; you genuinely care about making people feel. welcome and looked after.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.