Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
- To display a friendly, helpful, and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with our guests and fellow colleagues to support Rixos Qetaifan Island North F&B Hotel Outlets’ strategy and values
- To always represent and promote Rixos Qetaifan Island North F&B Outlets in a positive manner in order to maintain a professional brand image to all concerned stakeholders.
- To enforce and adhere to all Qatar laws, health, safety & environmental policies, industry and company rules and regulations, reporting any safety concerns or incidents to management in order to minimize risk and maintain a clean safe, and hygienic environment for all guests and colleagues.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Adhere to all emergency procedures, ensuring guest safety, and participate in an evacuation if necessary.
- To monitor and take necessary steps to ensure that health and safety standards are always regarded as a priority to ensure the guest’s safety and an enjoyable experience.
- To listen actively and respond to guest feedback as well as assess and review guest satisfaction results and trends to continuously improve and exceed guest expectations.
- To help with special events when needed, and to assist in the preparations.
- To manage emergency situations that may arise in order to minimize possible damage, loss, or injury to any guests, colleagues, or company property.
- To help achieve department and company adjectives, action plans, and key performance indicators.
- To continually seek methods to control operating costs.
- To prioritize tasks and projects according to their relative urgency and importance.
- To manage a team of Team Leaders and their respective front-line colleagues.
- To monitor staff attendance and work ethics.
- To schedule breaks and if required, rotate colleagues fairly to increase productivity and maintain their well-being.
- To deliver job-specific training and competency testing to colleagues or nominate them for training to equip them with the necessary skills, knowledge, and attitude to perform their job effectively.
- To conduct colleague performance appraisals in a timely, fair, and constructive manner in order to promote their personal and career growth.
- To coach and discipline colleagues in a fair and consistent manner to motivate and improve performance and identify and encourages colleagues to take up development opportunities and maximize their potential
- To entertain, engage and empower colleagues to reduce turnover and increase retention.
- To plan, book and deliver on and off-job training as required to ensure the best possible service standards as well as colleague development.
- To openly communicate appropriate and useful information through various channels including department meetings and briefings.
- To ensure departmental policies, procedures, and performance standards are being implemented and maintained throughout the outlets.
- To ensure any broken or damaged equipment is reported and monitored effectively.
- To review the accuracy of any checklists and records completed in their area.
- To ensure their area meets financial targets as set by their departmental manager through tracking expenditures and revenue and as appropriate taking actions.
- To participate in daily operations alongside their colleagues setting a positive example
- To set high-quality standards for their personal output
- To attend training and development programs to promote personal career growth
- To bring team members together and coordinates team activities.
- To promote a sense of collective ownership for the success of the team and company
- To manage food and beverage inventory, ordering and stocking
- To perform other duties as required
- To develop services and products across the department
- To actively seek ways to maximize the revenue and per cap of the outlet
- Attend all briefings, meetings, and training as assigned by the management
- Degree in Hospitality Management or similar Diploma
- Minimum of two years experience with the same position in a 5-star hotel
- Committed to quality
- Committed to exceptional financial results
- Be responsible for the bottom line
- Committed to the Rixos policies & procedures Gguide
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work experience in Qatar is an added advantage