Rixos - Lusail
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Rig 1938 is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
This position is responsible for ensuring a safe environment for the hotel employees and guests and safeguarding the assets of the hotel. The Security Manager assists the Management, employees, and guests in every way that is consistent with the protection and prevention objectives.
- Train Security Officers in the operation of surveillance equipment, written reports, record keeping, patrol, and first aid procedures
- Disseminate all information by the Management to team members
- Conduct patrols and regular checks on all Security Officers to ensure that they are alert and discharging their duties efficiently and effectively
- Conduct all criminal investigations, put up accompanying investigation papers, and reports cases that occur within the Hotel
- Conduct surveillance on hotel staff to ensure that they abide by the House Rules; Keep tag on movements of staff who are classified as suspects under investigations
- Control and direct all emergency personnel traffic in response to fire, bomb threat, police assistance, injury or illness
- Inspect all Security equipment to ensure that they are in working order and that all cameras are correctly focused
- Conduct routine day-to-day checks of the following items to ensure that they are properly maintained, issued, and accounted for: Pocketbooks, Security Desk Occurrence Book, Gate Passes and Security Passes, Keys, and Key Registers.
- Post allocation for hotel and External Security
- Cultivate Informers to obtain information of security interest that may be of immediate or future use to the Department for prevention and detection purposes
- Record all activities involving the Department in the Daily Security Report
- Provide security coverage for VIP guests
- Update the Director of Security constantly on all matters of security interest affecting the Hotel and the Department
- Always be on-call, including off-duty hours, for any emergency that may arise
- Secondary / High school education
- Certificates in National Skills Recognition System, CPR, First Aid Management and Basic Fire Fighting will be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Solid proficiency in English language
- No criminal record