SO/ Maldives | Emboodhoo Lagoon Kaafu Atoll, 20012, Maldives
SO/ is a coveted collection of hotels rooted in the world of fashion, commanding attention with it’s avant garde design and approach to the world of luxury.
SO/ Maldives will open towards the end of 2023, and we are now looking for an experienced Revenue Analyst to join our team and play a crucial part in successfully launching our brand.
SO/ Maldives brings together a statement collection of 80 beachfront and over-water villas imagined by renowned designers, alongside a vibrant array of dining and entertainment experiences. Nestled on its own exclusive island overlooking the azure Emboodhoo Lagoon, SO/ Maldives will be a new destination for sartorial travellers, just 15 minutes by speedboat from Malé’s Velana International Airport
Reporting to the Director of Revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Be fluent in the key principles of Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management
- Be fluent in the key principles of the Accor Sales Programs
- Ensure Tars & Resaweb are an accurate representation of information, inventory, rates, and availability of the PMS
- Support the Director of Revenue Management by providing accurate information pertaining to the market, forecasting, and other revenue management strategies.
- Be able to update the daily revenues, participate in the daily operations meeting and take on other Revenue Management duties in the absence of the Director of Revenue Management
- Work closely with the Sales Department to ensure Reservations are handled diligently and accurately to ensure accurate forecasting and pricing.
- Channel Sales opportunities to the Sales Department.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance. Perform competitor checks and report as appropriate.
- Assist the DORM/RM in identifying soft periods and developing promotions and strategies.
- Support the DORM/RM in the effective implementation of The Revenue Management Standards, Policies & Procedures. (Rate Plans, Rate Categories, Market Segmentation, Profiles, and all other PMS-related RM functionality.)
What We’re Looking For
- Professional Certification (University degree, hotel school diploma)
- Minimum 2 years experience in Revenue Management in an international 5* hotel, preferably in Accor.
- A high degree of professionalism with a strong understanding of global markets and business acumen
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
What’s In It for You
- Lots of opportunities to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Great healthcare, competitive salary, and some nice extra perks across the Ennismore family of brands!
- Learning opportunities to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make, and thrive at work.
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creates opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
- The opportunity to be yourself and collaborate with other bright minds in a relaxed, innovative culture.
Thank you for applying!