Guest Relations Executive
Hyde Dubai | Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
It’s always festival season at Hyde where the vibe, music, and company is just right. A hotel experience like no other, we deliver on atmosphere, live shows, global flavors, and more. Representing a bohemian spirit and sense of discovery, Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind. Hyde is part of Ennismore, a creative hospitality company rooted in culture and community, with a global collective of brands created by entrepreneurs and founders with purpose at their heart.
Step into a festival-inspired hotel at Hyde Dubai with a lively rooftop pool, four restaurants including the world-renowned Katsuya, and balconies to chill out on in every room. Let your free spirit discover connection at every corner with live music, common spaces that inspire, and rooftop views of the Burj Khalifa you can’t get anywhere else.
To oversee and direct all aspects of Guest Relations to maximize guest satisfaction.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Live and project the goal, philosophy, vision, mission and core values of the company.
- Adheres to company grooming standards at all time.
- Is a continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests.
- Prepares the weekly duty rosters.
- Supervise Guest Relations Hostess and Supervisor.
- Keeps the immediate manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Communicates and liaises at all times with Guest Relations Supervisor.
- Maintains Transparent and open line of communication, coordination and feedback with related departments to ensure customer requests and complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct house tours / site inspection and special room drops for VIP’s.
- Escorts all arriving guests to their respective suites.
- Escorts external guests to their destination.
- Escorts departing guests to their means of transport.
- Checked all VIP rooms prior to arrival and ensure that the correct standard (allocations, amenities and special requests) is maintained.
- Greet all residence guests personally.
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities.
- Handle guest complaints and feedback according to Hyde Hotel Dubai standards ensuring necessary actions, follow up and recording are done.
- Completes the departure list for the following day – contact VIP guests for any necessary arrangements.
- Renders maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention to entire residence guest.
- Liaise closely with Concierge for Hotel events, restaurant promotions, Limousine requirements and special VIP requests or preparations.
- Prepare compendiums prior to guest arrival and check-info system if necessary.
- Maintain close contact with Reception for new arrivals and departures.
- Update and maintain efficient guest history system.
- Prepare requisition and distribution of amenities on a timely basis.
- Assures the upkeep and cleanliness of the Guest Relations desk and lobby at all times.
- Attend daily and monthly briefings or meetings to facilitate communications and smooth operations.
- Abides by all policies and procedures.
- Has full knowledge of Hyde Hotel Dubai standards.
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned by Senior Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience with at least 2 years at a supervisory level