Duty Manager (Front Office)
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
From check-in to “See you again”: our Front Office team at the 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central reception ensures guests are happy from their first moment there till their last. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the Front Office team as Duty Manager.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
- You’ll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests turn up to check in at the same time. On top of this, you’ll also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan.
- You’ll attend VIP’s arrival.
- You’ll ensure guests are attended quickly and any complaints handled tactfully and diplomatically.
- You’ll communicate directly with Sales, Accounting, Housekeeping and Reservation and provides them with all relevant/ needed information.
- You’ll be aware of room status and also the competitors’ status.
- You’ll optimise the occupancy rate and average room rate.
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Your experience and skills include:
- You’ve completed a course of training in the hotel business, gained some management experience and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve
- You’re a doer – and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character