25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
We are currently looking for Servers, who will be responsible for creating gastronomic sensations to join the tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25h TRIBE!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You’ll have a complete knowledge of all food & beverage menus / wine lists and other food and beverage products in details and be able to advise guests accordingly.
- You’ll control and orchestrate the service of In Room Dining and maximise customer satisfaction through anticipating guest requests, responding to special requests positively.
- You’ll make sure that our guests aren’t just well-fed, but also happy and contented.
- You’ll make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
- You’ll help to draw up budgets, and keep a business-like eye on orders .
- You are a competent and open-minded contact and sparring partner for our external concept partner.
- You’ll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests pile into the restaurant and want to order at the same time. On top of this, you’ll also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan .
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Your experience and skills include:
- You’ve gained management experience in a similar role, and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this you find it easy to communicate with charm, even if it’s sometimes tricky
- You’re passionate about good food and drinks, and enjoy discovering new concepts
- You’re a doer – and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character