The Hoxton, Brussels | Square Victoria Régina 1, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
The Hoxton & Working From_ is making its way to Brussels!
In May 2023, we opened our first hotel and co-working space in the city of Brussels and we’re looking for a Head Bartender.
Reporting to the Bar Manager, you will shake things up with us as part of the Bar team at The Hoxton, Brussels.
The hotel boasts 198 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and coffee shop, a rooftop restaurant and bar with views across the city and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
Working From_ brings our unique approach to co-working to Brussels. Our 3rd global location features double height windows, a mixture of memberships and office spaces, open kitchen pantries and transparent policies.
What you'll do...
- Lead the bar team in creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves.
- Be creative and share ideas to develop our menu – play a part in innovating our bar concept and staying on (and even ahead) of trends.
- Know your product and systems inside & out.
- Lead your team by example, driving service standards that strive for the best for the guest; encouraging your team to grow and develop, the Hox way.
What we’re looking for…
- Previous Bartender experience, ready for a step up with great wine & cocktail knowledge.
- A natural people person – you’re confident behind the bar and brilliant with guests.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Brussels (and Belgium) and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- 1 meal per day