Chef de Partie
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central | Trade Centre Street, PO Box 9895 Dubai, UAE
People who love their job put their all into it and aren’t interested in the norm. That’s just how we are: different, eye-catching and perhaps a little crazy. And we do everything we can to ensure it stays that way – with unconventional added extras and a stimulating environment where our colleagues enjoy their work and are able to achieve their full potential.
One Central's new living room is here. Relaxed, fun and packed full of things to do. Overlooking the Museum of the Future, near Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel boasts 434 rooms and suites in addition to flexible events and co-working space. A total of five characterful restaurants and bars take guests on a culinary trip around the world.
Chef De Partie
We are currently looking for a Chef De Partie to join the tribe of 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND ROCK OUR KITCHEN!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Ennismore/Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
What you will be doing:
- You’ll maintains high sanitation standard throughout the Kitchen and working stations
- You should know the requisition point and par stock level for kitchen supplies
- You’ll constantly strive for new innovative ideas in menu and new concepts of production and presentation
- You’ll supervises staff activities to maximize revenue and minimize costs, and minimize the possibilities of accidents and cross contaminations
- You’ll assure sufficient mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menu according to recipe manuals.
- You’ll recommend corrective actions for unfavourable variances Food cost commitments
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- Computer literate in the Windows environment
- Responsive and proactive
- Diploma in a culinary discipline an asset