East, central and south of the river – we’ve got it covered, but we couldn’t resist setting up a new home in West London. Our fourth London Hoxton in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush and we’re looking for a Night Auditor to bring our brand to life in our newest postcode.
The Hoxton, Shepherd’s Bush has have 237 bedrooms of different sizes, a new restaurant concept and terrace, our Hox lobby bar and terrace and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events space).
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
- You make sure our guest experience never flags, even at night! Whatever's needed, you treat our guests as individuals, make them feel welcome and their stay special - the Hox way
- Deal with the coming and going of guests, making sure all bills are correct and contain no surprises
- Work with all our teams to make sure we're always busy, and help our Night Manager with any overbooking levels
- Answer phones, sort out requests and anything that might arise time, involving the team as needed - you're the one-stop-shop for our guests to turn to
What we’re looking for…
- It's all about attitude for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others and isn't easily flustered - there's a smaller team working at night so confidence and knowing how to work things out by yourself are key
- Previous hotel (or similar) experience is great, but it's not a must-have for us - if you're eager to learn we can teach you what you need to know
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Thank you for applying!