Cluster Sales Manager (m/f/d)
25hours Hotel The Circle | Im Klapperhof 22-24, 50670 Köln, Germany
We are looking for a Cluster Sales Manager for our two hotels in Cologne (The Circle) and Düsseldorf (Das Tour).
In the UFO-like building that is 25hours Hotel The Circle you can expect an inspiring workplace, where it isn’t just your professional strengths that count, but your soft skills are also valued. Our hierarchies are flat, the working environment is friendly and staff parties and team events strengthen our team spirit. Our guests and colleagues think it makes a refreshing change to the norm! We value effective cooperation, openness and mutual respect.
At 25hours Hotel Das Tour, German thoroughness meets French charm. We’re an eclectic team that wants to grow together. Here, you are free to contribute your own ideas and drive this still relatively new hotel forward. After work, we enjoy drinks or delicious meals together with a view over Düsseldorf. We are a multicultural and diverse team and we love our friendly, informal culture. Work colleagues become friends here.
COME AS YOU ARE & SHOW US YOUR VISION ...
... in a 4-day-workweek.
Enjoy 3 days off every week and the opportunity to organize your free time more flexiblity!
How does your working day look like ..
- You have your home base in Cologne and Düsseldorf and are the main contact for all sales topics, especially in the business fields of Corporate & MICE
- As a team leader, you and your local Junior Sales Managers as well as Brand & Marketing Manager will ensure the best possible occupancy of our hotels
- As a 25hours brand ambassador, you will ensure that our brand is always represented on all channels in accordance with the brand philosophy
- You will master complex rate negotiations, exclusive sales of hotels and F&B outlets just as successfully as you will maintain a permanent overview of the accommodation budget and adhere to the sales & marketing plan you have created
- You keep a cool head, even when all the wires are burning and your customers, team members and the head of sales are calling at the same time
Your personality counts more than your CV ..
- You have already demonstrated professional experience and team leadership skills in a similar role in sales and speak good English
- You have the ability to inspire people with our concept and are a passionate salesperson
- You are a do'er - and openly admit when you have done something wrong
- You not only bring your skills with you, but also your character
What's in it for you ...
- Only work 4 days a week as a full-time team member without payment or holiday reduction
- Get to know our 25hours hotels and stay for free for a maximum of 10 nights per year as an employee
- Take advantage of being part of Ennismore and get generous discounts when visiting our bars and restaurant as well as booking hotel rooms all over the world
- Benefit from great offers from our numerous cooperation partners
- Reconcile your personal situation with work - we are open to part-time employments, mini-jobs and any other adjustments
- Be part of our hilarious staff parties and much more ...