Kids Club Manager
Kids Club Manager
As a Kids Club Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the function.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Performs all managerial functions for the Kids Club Staff according to company policies and procedures including, hiring qualified Kid s Club Attendants, training, performance
- Schedules Kids Club Attendants to meet current Kid s Club Budget as assigned by Service
- Attends all club staff meetings
- Keep Assistant Entertainment Manager or Entertainment Manager informed daily of all extraordinary or unusual conditions and situations. Contact supervisor to assist with handling of special
- Performs other duties as requested by Entertainment Manager/Director of Entertainment
- Ensure that parent or guardian has signed a Kids Club Agreement and have signed at the register along with an emergency information
- Ensures that all parents receive copies of the Kid s Club
- Ensures that all members utilizing Kid s Club have paid for the
- Ensures that the Kid s Club area is clean and maintained according to set
- Ensures that all toys and other objects are clean and Ensures the safety of children in Kid s club area. Follow all safety
- Ensures that all Kid s club staff maintains current CPR certification for all ages
- Reports incidents according to company policy and submits completed incident reports to the Service
- Assists Entertainment Manager with all member concerns regarding Kid s Club
- Trains all Kid s Club attendants to perform duties according to company policy.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in hotel is preferred.
- Fluent English speaker and additional Russian language is mandatory
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS