VP of Operations
We are currently looking for a VP of Operations to join the team. This newly created role will be responsible for overseeing some of our Hoxton portfolio within the UK and Europe.
We’re growing quickly and have ambitious plans for our future, so we need someone who will support our Deputy Brand COO to lead our hotel operations to ensure our strategic goals and the direction of the company are met from quality and service standards, our people, to maintaining the financial performance of our operations, as we continue to expand.
What you'll do...
- Provide expertise and guidance to our GMs and hotel leadership teams.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our GMs and their leadership teams to ensure they are aligned on company goals and objectives, through setting, monitoring data and analysing key KPIs, ensuring clear accountability and ownership.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our GMs and their leadership teams to develop annual budgets to accurately forecast financial performance and to deliver financial results in accordance with those budgets.
- Working closely with our hotel teams, identify and drive growth opportunities.
- To be involved with Operations reviews providing input and support to the hotel management teams, sharing learnings and best in class examples from the wider Ennismore family.
- Work closely with onsite teams to drive on site project delivery on time and on budget and liaises with owners to overcome any arising issues.
- Act as primary contact with our owners, presenting clear and insightful reports that not only share numbers but also tell the story behind them.
- Support the Deputy Brand COO and Regional teams on sales, revenue, PR & brand, finance, food & beverage, operations and all thing people, instilling the brand standard and expectations into the hotel teams.
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years’ experience as Cluster/Area/Regional GM who has a proven record of driving performance through both operational and service results.
- A commercially focused and analytical leader. Constantly reviewing hotel performance and driving their managed hotels to achieve and exceed short- and long-term goals.
- Experience in managing diverse ownership groups and can work collaboratively to ensure both brand and owner targets are consistently met and exceeded.
- Someone with strong leadership skills, who can consistently develop positive and collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Someone who thrives in a creative and entrepreneurial environment rather than a structured and established work environment.
- Significant experience of developing and executing strategic operations and financial/budget control.
- A out-of-the-box thinker, who makes brave choices and inspires others to do the same.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you: no clones in suits for us.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's in it for you...
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Thank you for applying!