Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer – Initial 12-month FTC
Ennismore London | Ninth Floor 70 Colombo St, SE1 8DP, London, UK
We are looking for a Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. This is an integral role within our talented team of self-starters and will have ownership of building development environments, scripting deployments, automating manual tasks, and supporting and maintaining systems. The ideal candidate will have a forward-thinking mentality, with the ability to work strategically in a leadership capacity, whilst remaining hands-on with the delivery of the web and data platforms.
This is an influential role in our Tech team and we’re looking for an experienced individual who relishes the chance to challenge themselves with a fast-paced and progressive tech environment. This is initially a 12-month fixed-term contract but with the possibility of becoming permanent.
What you'll do...
- Design and build infrastructure to enable a continuous delivery environment. This includes automating testing, continuous integration pipelines, and provisioning of environments.
- Responsible for the uptime and maintenance of SLAs for production environments.
- Enabling the development team and agency partners in a continuous delivery environment.
- Supporting the production environments where necessary. Increasing both monitoring and metric collection to aid improving functional areas.
- Spiking and adopting new technologies for the technology team.
- Leading and mentoring a new DevOps and technology team for their functional area.
- Manage, at a technology operational level, any hosting and development partners.
Who we're looking for...
- Strong and extensive knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experienced using of Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience of IaC and Terraform
- Preferred experience of Kong, LinkerD and general knowledge of SQL
- Scripting and automation
- Continuous integration and testing (Continuous Delivery) – Github actions, Argo CD
- Monitoring and Observability with Datadog or similar
- Linux and some knowledge of general operating environments
- Troubleshooting issues and outages
- Ability to work off your own steam and to prioritize your own workload
- Ability to manage and liaise with a range of remote technology partners
What's in it for you...
- Join one of the fastest-growing hospitality groups globally
- 25 days holiday pro rata (and bank holidays), plus bonus
- Treat yourself with lots of retail and hospitality perks through our partners
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up across a diverse, global family of brands
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
Thank you for applying!