The Hoxton, Rome | Largo Benedetto Marcello, 220, 00198 Roma, Italy
The Hoxton has landed in Italy!
In May 2021 we opened The Hoxton, Rome. After several months of operation, we are looking for a Finance Intern to play a crucial part in successfully bringing a new concept to the Italian market.
Reporting to the Director of Finance of The Hoxton, Rome, you will be responsible to ensure that we meet compliance and regulatory standards, monitor and manage accounts for our Rome hotel.
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boasts 192 bedrooms of different sizes. Cugino is our large coffee bar and takeaway counter, and Elio is our light-flooded restaurant. The Apartment is our unique meetings & events space concept, consisting of 5 rooms connecting to our communal kitchen area.
What you'll do...
- Collaborate and assure the financial day-to-day for the Hotel, including managing site revenue (and any variances), overseeing the sales ledger, and highlighting and anticipate eventual issues on payments that should be made and received as expected – working closely with the Director of Finance, the Assistant Director of Finance, the Accounts payable, the Income Auditor and the Cost Controller.
- Make sure processes are respected at all the times, keeping an eye on how we can improve ways of working.
- Being part of the development process of the Finance team, creating an environment where you can be yourself and can feel the value you’re adding.
- Contribute in building accurate and timely their activities.
What we're looking for..
- Accounting knowledge is welcome.
- A balance between a methodical and process-driven approach and flexibility and creativity when it comes to meeting deadlines and finding solutions.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Rome (and Italy) and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new Hotel, but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!).
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Thank you for applying!