Banyan Tree - Doha
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
"Why work for Banyan Tree Doha?
Be a part of the mosaic team, located in the heart of Mushaireb, Banyan Tree Doha offers an urban retreat that blends unparalleled luxury with modern comfort and architectural marvels. Our property offers a unique blend of Eastern and Western hospitality in an atmosphere of timeless elegance that goes beyond comfortable and stylish rooms, with unmatched sea and city views.
Scope and Objectives
Working alongside both the Staff Accommodation and Talent & Culture team, you will contribute to a proactive, comfortable and positive living experience for our colleagues by assisting the Staff Accommodation Manager in all areas pertaining to colleague housing.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Providing welcoming service to all colleagues arriving at the colleague housing office, offering counsel and support when necessary
- Elevate and advance department processes and SOPs
- Coordinate the day-to-day housing inventory
- Responsible for departmental administration
- Coordinate email communication of incoming and outgoing colleagues within colleague housing
- Participate with data entry and follow through with purchasing utilizing the purchase order system
- Promote in-house colleague housing bylaws
- On-call respondent to after-hours emergencies
- Expedition of maintenance work order requests
- Manage all unit inventory including furniture, supplies, etc.
- Coordinate the colleague housing monthly inspections
- Ensuring the safety of all colleagues through a thorough knowledge of fire and emergency procedures
- Actively participate in Banyan Tree’s Heartist Committee
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in a similar role is requested.
- Hotel operation experience is an asset
- Property Manager experiences an asset
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher) and Moneris/POS Systems
- Must have intensity, enthusiasm and a high energy level
- Outgoing and proven self-starter and able to work unsupervised
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to support a collaborative environment
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Physical aspects include but are not limited to:
- Frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling of 50+ lbs
- Frequent ascending and descending of stairs, ramps, and ladders
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21