People & Culture Coordinator
Ennismore - Jeddah
This is a remote coordinator of People and Culture role for the corporate office of Ennismore. The role is based in Jeddah, KSA and reports to VP of People and Culture.
Under the guidance of the Vice President of People & Culture, this role will be a liaison for the operations in Saudi Arabia. The role will focus on all HR functions and ensure they are providing support and assistance to all properties in KSA. Focus will be on policies and procedures; as well as recruitment visas and management of Corporate office employees, visits and visa requirements.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure new colleague process is completed for the new hires; visa application, prepare medical documents, residence visa application, ID card, all necessary document.
- Follow through recruitment process; issue contracts to new colleagues, correspondence with the application, update the status of applicant with concern hotels and ensure the procedure are documented.
- Address questions from the hotel teams and route to appropriate division experts for guidance.
- Conducts P&C induction for new colleagues
- Process travel requirements for corporate employees coming to KSA, arrange accommodations with hotels and other trip related details.
- Attend required meetings and maintain notes
- Assist with interviews and reference checks for required positions
- Preparing weekly schedule and monthly time sheet.
- Assist hotels with their queries and questions.
- Assist the colleague with daily administration / documentation request.
- Manage Executive committee vacancies by posting on Smart Recruiter and screening applicants
- Travel Coordinator to support all the Business Trips purpose.
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and high standard of social skills.
- Promote and ensure good relations between the hotels and corporate office.
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- Demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the brand thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to multi-task and focus on details
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar People & Culture role is desirable or within a 5 star hotel
Must have in-depth knowledge of KSA Labor Laws, HR background in Hotels and administrative background with particular ability to work quickly and efficiently with focus on details.
This role requires a self-starter, highly responsible and efficient individual to represent the brand, corporate office, while working remotely.