Mondrian Hong Kong | Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, China
Culture Focused / Environment & Sustainability / Diversity & Inclusion / Professional Development and Giving Back are core values of Mondrian Hong Kong, the soon to be opened luxury lifestyle hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Part of Ennismore in a joint venture with Accor, creating the fastest growing Lifestyle Hospitality Company globally, is an agent of change, fueled by bold, captivating design and an expressive, playful mindset.
We are looking for passionate people who share our values and are excited to be at the heart of the most exciting cultural scenes in the world, providing a playful framework for guests and locals alike to immerse themselves in Mondrian’s progressive, forward-thinking approach.
Join us on this incredible pre-opening journey pushing boundaries and delivering a modern approach that surprises and challenges the status quo.
Mondrian is part of Ennismore, a multinational company comprising 15 brands; 130 operating hotels and resorts, with over 140 in the pipeline; 76 iconic venues, and over 300 restaurants and bars.
What will you do?
You will be a visual storyteller that engages, informs, and inspires our customers. You will be responsible for developing creative concepts and designs that align with our brand identity. You will have to think out of the box to create unique and engaging content across multiple platforms.
- Develop and execute creative concepts and designs for marketing materials, including print ads, brochures, posters, and digital media.
- Create engaging and visually appealing content for social media channels, email marketing and other marketing materials.
- Develop and execute creative campaigns, promotions, and events to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in design, photography, motion graphics, animation, video editing, HTML5, and more to continuously improve marketing efforts.
- Manage and maintain the hotel's website and other digital platforms, ensuring content is up-to-date and visually appealing.
- Assist with other creative and pre-opening duties as needed.
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional graphic design or a related field, with a strong portfolio of creative work
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, video editing and motion graphic
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and animation would be advantage
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of creativity, with the ability to think out of the box and develop unique ideas that align with the hotel's brand identity
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo/video-editing software
- Passion for hospitality and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Able to translate ideas into action with passion and dedication
- Be an excellent team player, self-motivated, proactive, creative and detail-minded
- Sociable character with collaborative and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills