The Hoxton - Vienna
A new home for The Hoxton, in Vienna, Austria
The Hoxton is continuing its expansion in Europe as we get set to open in another new country and city. Our first Hoxton in Austria will be in the beautiful City of Music, Vienna. Known for its wonderful quality of life we can’t wait to explore every corner of our newest neighbourhood but first we need a team to help us bring the Hox to the market. We are now looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in successfully launching in this new destination.
You will not go hungry at The Hoxton in Vienna! The hotel will feature 196 bedrooms of varying sizes, a large ground floor restaurant, bar, lobby and terrace, an incredible rooftop restaurant, bar and swimming pool, a basement bar and event spaces including a large auditorium.
Reporting initially to our EVP of Revenue Management & Business Intelligence you’ll lead the strategy to maximize room revenue through the management of room inventory, pricing, market segmentation, and channel mix, in addition to leading the pre-opening system builds, strategy, and property level trainings.
What you'll do...
- Effectively incorporate the revenue management philosophy of exceeding our fair share from three key perspectives, Mind Share, Market Share, Channel Share, in all aspects of revenue management, sales, marketing, and operations.
- Take a strong leadership role in the implementation and configuration of Distribution systems in the pre-opening phase.
- Assist in the training of Revenue Management and Distribution system and tools across departments at the hotel.
- Chair the weekly Revenue Meeting for your assigned properties to collaborate on revenue management, sales, and marketing strategy with your leadership team. Ensure to understand the impact of decisions on operations and profitability.
- Support additional hotels within your assigned region with revenue/sales/marketing processes, systems management, pricing, strategy, and reporting.
- Regularly collaborate with General Manager and Director of Sales on high level strategy decisions across market segments and distribution channels.
- Ensure that our current systems and processes meet group requirements and are adjusted appropriately to support the business.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc data analysis and reporting.
- Identify and report on actions taken with regards to important trends (i.e. pace, group pace, booking window, booking channel, etc.).
- Responsible for achieving room revenue goals (budget, RevPAR Index etc.) with a focus on profitability.
- Prepare annual hotel revenue budget and maintain ongoing results analysis.
- Prepare monthly forecasts with a daily breakdown of occupancy/rate and market segment mix along with ongoing results analysis.
- Manage the property level Reservations function.
- Monitor competitors’ products and revenue management practices. Also monitor new hotel development and local market demand generators.
- Maintain strong relationships with third-party partners including OTA market managers.
- Oversee channel management including rate loading and inventory management.
- Responsible for the continued usage and maintenance of the Revenue Management System. Responsible for forecast validation and daily interaction with system and the decisions produced, configuration and maintenance tasks related to the system.
What we're looking for...
- You must be technically skilled with a strong understanding of systems and hotel operations. Opera Cloud PMS, Ideas RMS, Accor’s TARS CRS system experience is preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in hotel Revenue Management preferred. Vienna experience strongly preferred. Pre-Opening experience preferred.
- You take ownership, solve problems, and make effective decisions.
- You are a quick learner, have a growth mindset and are up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You are methodical and have a process-driven approach to tasks but are also flexible and calm especially in times of tight deadlines.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you: no clones in suits for us.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- Fluent English & German is preferred.
What's in it for you...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Vienna and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Thank you for applying!