Assistant Restaurant Manager (m/f/d)
25hours Hotel Das Tour | Louis-Pasteur-Platz 1, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany
In Düsseldorf, the restaurant and bar share one name: The Paris Club. It stands for top-class French cuisine, sophisticated drinks and an unparalleled view of the city skyline. Not to forget our excellent service. Our team is warm and accommodating and makes every moment unforgettable for our guests. At the same time, we exude the charm of young, wild French people and reinterpret the French notion of laissez-faire.
COME AS YOU ARE & SHOW US YOUR VISION ...
... in a 4-day-workweek.
Enjoy 3 days off every week and the opportunity to organize your free time more flexibly!
How does your working day look like ...
- You’ll take care of the resource planning, manage the team, and support your colleagues’ development in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager
- You’ll make sure that our guests aren’t just well-fed, but also happy and contented
- You’ll make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly
- You’ll help to draw up budgets, and keep a business-like eye on orders
- You are a competent and open-minded contact and sparring partner for our suppliers
- You’ll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests pile into the restaurant and want to order at the same time
- On top of this, you also keep a clear head in stressful situations
Your personality counts more than your CV ...
- You’ve gained management experience in a similar role and you can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests
- On top of this you find it easy to communicate with charm, even if it’s sometimes tricky
- You’re passionate about good food and drinks, and enjoy discovering new concepts
- You’re a "do'er" – and even if mistakes happen, you openly admit it
- You’re not just bringing your abilities with you, but also your character
What's in it for you ...
- Only work 4 days a week as a full-time team member without payment or holiday reduction
- Get to know our 25hours hotels and stay for free for a maximum of 10 nights per year as an employee
- Take advantage of being part of Ennismore and get generous discounts when visiting our bars and restaurant as well as booking hotel rooms all over the world
- Benefit from great offers from our numerous cooperation partners
- Reconcile your personal situation with work - we are open to part-time employments, mini-jobs and any other adjustments
- Be part of our hilarious staff parties and much more ...