Room Attendant | The Hoxton, Amsterdam
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our team.
Reporting to our Head Housekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring the rooms of the hotel are well presented and well maintained at all times. Once the Mayor’s home, now our home, on Amsterdam’s Herengracht canal. The Hoxton, Amsterdam houses 111 rooms, The Apartment, our meetings & events concept, and our all-day restaurant & bar, Lotti’s.
What you'll do...
- Provide the highest level of customer care, and to provide a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests
- Be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of the hotel rooms
- Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness throughout the hotel
- Ensure all cleaning materials are handled correctly and to be fully aware of COSHH regulations
- Attend all training sessions required
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to find solutions to challenges
What we're looking for...
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills
- You have the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today
- You get us. You know our hotels, maybe you’ve hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama
- You care about the detail
- Your glass is half full, always
- You get shit done
- You have a valid work permit for The Netherlands
· You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
What's in it for you...
- 25 holidays (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Goes without saying, but you'll get a free meal when on shift
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up while you’re with us – we’re growing quickly and globally and are part of a diverse family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
More about us…
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn’t need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.
Thank you for applying!