We are looking for a Night Cleaner to be part of our team for The Hoxton, Shoreditch.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary at £13.10 per hour
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you'll do...
- To be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of public areas and back of house areas overnight, ensuring that these are always cleaned to brand standards, and are well presented and maintained.
- To be responsible for reporting any maintenance defects in public areas and back of house to the housekeeping management team.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety standards are adhered to and any breaches in standards are reported to the Head Housekeeper.
- To ensure all cleaning materials are handled correctly and to be fully aware of COSHH regulations.
- To attend all training sessions required.
- To always maintain a positive and friendly attitude, even when working to find solutions to challenges.
- To provide the highest level of customer care, and to provide a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests.
- To assist in the cleaning of any other areas of the hotel as required.
What we're looking for...
- You have a high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills.
- You have the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers.
Thank you for applying!