Digital Content Creator
SO/ Maldives | Emboodhoo Lagoon Kaafu Atoll, 20012, Maldives
SO/ Maldives invites you to the front row
SO/ is a coveted collection of hotels rooted in the world of fashion, commanding attention with it’s avant garde design and approach to the world of luxury.
SO/ Maldives will open towards the end of 2023, and we are now looking for an experienced Digital Content Creator to join our team and play a crucial part in successfully launching our brand.
SO/ Maldives brings together a statement collection of 80 beachfront and over-water villas imagined by renowned designers, alongside a vibrant array of dining and entertainment experience. Nestled on its own exclusive island overlooking the azure Emboodhoo Lagoon, SO/ Maldives will be a new destination for sartorial travellers, just 15 minutes by speedboat from Malé’s Velana International Airport
Reporting to the Director of Brand.
What You’ll Do
- Manages and enhances all aspects given to him/her towards the marketing and brand awareness in the digital space, sales & marketing, and property operations-related matters.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Handles and manages all social media platforms, producing creative on-brand content and driving high social media engagement.
- Supports direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activating channels to drive revenue, increased market share, and brand awareness for the property partners.
- Handle photo/video shoots on property. Ensure photo/video shoots and photography/videography for the property are in brand voice before they are incorporated into marketing channels.
- Support the sales & marketing department's initiatives by executing marketing programs such as email, event, social media, in-house, and all content marketing.
- Oversee/create/maintain collateral materials including signage, floor plans, menus, marketing/sales, and property brochures and flyers, and/or any in-house collaterals.
- Assist with marketing events and promotional activities for new products and new community launches.
- Deliver monthly reports regarding social media performance and KOL/content creators/media visits.
- Monitoring the comp set and keeping abreast of all trends in the industry.
- Identifying and engaging with vendors.
- Assist with general day-to-day administration tasks.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing, digital, or related professional areas at luxury hotel/s.
- Knowledgeable with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, branding, graphic design, photography, video production, and social media.
- Must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills along with working in conjunction with team members.
- Proficiency in Graphic design skills, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint.
- A people person who’s great at growing and nurturing long-lasting relationships.
What’s In It for You
- Lots of opportunities to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Excellent healthcare, competitive salary, and some nice extra perks across the Ennismore family of brands!
- Learning opportunities to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make, and thrive at work.
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creates opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
- The opportunity to be yourself and collaborate with other bright minds in a relaxed, innovative culture.
Thank you for applying!